Autumn Dress + Update







dress - thrifted // belt - came with a skirt from target // cardi - target // socks - borrowed // shoes - second hand shop // tights - target

Hello everybody! I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately; I've been super duper busy lately and haven't had any time to blog. I have exciting news- my baby nephew was born! His name is Ezra and he's cute as a button. Unfortunately, he has some problems; nothing serious or life threatening, thank the Lord, but enough to keep him in the hospital for several weeks. We've been babysitting my other nephew and my niece so that their parents can be at the hospital with the baby, and we've been going to the hospital almost every day so the kids can see their parents. 
All this busyness has been taking a toll on my blog. You may not have noticed, though, because I've never been very consistent with blog posts anyway. During Christmas break I was hoping to work hard on creating an arsenal of blog posts; however, now it seems like that time will be spent catching up on some homework! So at least for now, there may be gaps in between my posts. Hopefully it won't be too different from normal though. ;)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of Autumn! With luck, I'll talk to you soon. 

-Ashley

4 comments :

  1. Your dress is so cute!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love fall colors like mustard and burgundy.

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your nephew, Ezra. His name is so cute and unique. Your dress is very cute ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!!! I love your shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete