Instagram Round-up

Hey guys! Today I decided to do an Instagram roundup. I've been trying to post on Instagram more lately, so for those of you that don't follow me, here's what I've posted lately!


This is my Target planner and pencil, both from the Target dollar section. Target always has the cutest stuff, and the dollar section is no exception! The planner was $3 and I got the pencil in a package for $1. 


This picture is from my spring bucket list post, but the outfit was posted here!


Spring essentials! Old navy shorts and dress, Forever 21 shoes and necklace, Covergirl lipstick. 


Again, Target dollar section ftw! All of these I got from there at one point or another, and I gotta say I'm pretty proud of my pens + pencils collection. I have a weakness for pretty writing utensils. This isn't my entire collection, though- a few are missing.


This is a picture I took of the outfit that I posted here


I took this picture at a beautiful indoor garden that we visited yesterday. 

If any of you guys would like go follow me on Instagram, my username is @thriftytoppings! I'm on spring break vacation so you can keep up with my vacation adventures there.  I'll see you there!

Which is your favorite? Do you use Instagram? 

4 comments :

  1. Instagram is the best! I need to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 AM

    Instagram is where I procrastinate life. I spend way too much time on that app, it's a bad habit that I need to break.
    Erin - http://bobblegary.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that. But at least it's fun. :) :)

      Delete