What I Wore // Flannel Button Down


Hey guys! How was your week? Mine has been super busy; we had some close friends over for a few days, I went to a local Christmas pageant with my family (it's sort of become a tradition), my siblings and I hosted our annual Christmas dance, and I joined my family in setting up our Christmas tree. 


I got this blue flannel button down at Target on Black Friday for 40% off. I was really happy because I was in much need of a good flannel button-down. I've been experimenting with different ways to wear it and these two outfits are a couple that I liked.

t-shirt -- Walmart // cardigan & button down -- Target // necklace -- hand-me-down


I think this second one is my favorite; it's a bit more put-together. 


t-shirt & button down -- Target // necklace -- hand-me-down

What are some of your favorite ways to wear a button down, flannel or otherwise? I would love to hear your ideas! 

6 comments :

  1. I love how the first outfit is so causal and cute, but the second is so preppy and looks fancy without being over the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abbey! I like that too. :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfits! :D I like the color combo of the first one and the classic look of the second one. I've been experimenting with layering button-ups lately. Yesterday I wore a cardigan over my chambray button-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a really good idea. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete