My Christmas Playlist (Songs to get you Into the Christmas Spirit)

I don't know about you all, but personally I love Christmas music. It's makes me happy. :) And I thought I'd share with you all my favorite Christmas songs and albums, ones that never fail to get me into the Christmas Spirit.


  • Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection (album)
I remember getting this several years ago. My older sister and brother in law surprised us with a Christmas Tree and this album, and it's become a sort of tradition to listen to it (multiple times) during the Christmas season.
  • Christmas by Rebecca St. James (album)
My family and I listened to this a lot as a child, and it's still a family favorite.
  • Christmas by Micheal Buble (album)
Because you can't really go wrong with Micheal Buble.
  • Last Christmas by Wham
Something about this song.... It's so perfectly cheesy and never fails to make me happy.
  • Step Into Christmas by Elton John
I'm not exactly sure why I like this song so much, but it's super light and fun, which is good.
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
My siblings and I find this song super fun to screech sing along with.

What are your favorite Christmas songs? Please let me know, I'd love to listen to them!

8 comments :

  1. You really can't go wrong with Michael Buble.. ;)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree. :) Thank you, Abbey!

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas songs! All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey is awesome! I have a lot of favorites, but I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas is one I really like. I'll have to look up some of these songs now! Lovely post. :)

    http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot about I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas! I really love that one as well. Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  3. Michael Buble. Yes. That is all that needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he is pretty amazing. :)

      Delete