Valentine's Day Outfit #1


Hello, dearies! (Rumpelstiltskin anyone?) I've been super-duper excited for Valentine's Day this year. I'm going to be spending it with my sister and some girlfriends... hopefully we'll go out to lunch and then to a movie, probably Old Fashioned. The problem is... What do I wear? I have two outfits that I'm considering and I would love it if you would comment and let me know which one you think I should wear! I'll be posting the second one tomorrow or the next day.






dress - target // jeans - my best friends closet (second-hand shop) // shoes - i think a second-hand shop 

What are you wearing on Valentine's day?

9 comments :

  1. I love the dress! Can't wait to see the second look. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I'm glad that you're excited.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Ashley! I like how lacey the dress is!
    I'm not sure what I'm wearing on Valentine's day yet...time to get thinking about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I'm sure you will think of a great Valentine's day outfit. :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, this is cute! I love the lace and polka dot contrast!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this dress- but I think the lace/dots are kinda distracting. Maybe plain colored tights or leggings would be better?
    Have fun at the movie/dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I really appreciate the advice. :)

      Delete