lately.

                         
1. I'm positively drowning in books to read. (not literally though because I have no moneys with which to purchase books, but figuratively, yep.) I have a super long 'to read' list... And it's stressful. Not cool. Am I the only one who feels this way every once in awhile? Like, sad because it's impossible for me to read every book that I would like to?

2. Sooo... We're moving! It's pretty exciting, no? Also pretty sad. We've lived in this house for ten years now and I've become quite attached to old Percy (that's the house's name). Let me tell you, this house has so much personality he just might be alive. And if a house can be haunted, this house is.

3. My family and I have been watching a lot of Castle (TV series) lately, both the older seasons on DVD from the library and the newest season, season 7, on TV. I've also watched a few episodes of Agent Carter recently. It's pretty good- Have any of you seen it? What do you think?

4. Because I've been listening to Taylor Swift's 1989 on repeat for a month or so, I've decided to branch out, and I've been listening to Relient K, Family Force Five, and even a little bit of One Direction. ("Steal My Girl" is my jam. yup.) Also "You And I" by Ingrid Michealson (thanks to this gorgeous gal :) ) and "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran.


5. Can we just talk about how much spring NEEDS TO GET HERE RIGHT NOW? I want Easter, and picnics, and pastels, and sandals, and pretty spring skirts.... Sigh.


xx.

8 comments :

  1. I'm totally with you in that Springs needs to arrive pronto! I'm so ready for warm weather, short sleeves, and springy skirts. :) and no, you aren't alone in being drowned by books. It kinda goes in waves for me, sometimes I have too much to read, other times I have nothing. :P
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I'm soo excited for Spring!
      I'm glad to know I'm not alone. :)

      Delete
  2. I have a humongous "to read" list too, and I can commiserate with feeling like there's never enough time to read all the books we want to :(

    I've wanted to start watching Castle but I'm not sure I should use my money in that direction at the moment. I'll have to think about buying the first couple seasons :)

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh good. :) I wish you luck with your reading list. You should watch Castle if you get the chance- Perhaps you could borrow it from a library!

      Delete
  3. I've fangirled over Anne's House of Dreams so much... And aww, moving is hard, but I do hope that you have some lovely memories made when you move to your new house.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, isn't it? And thank you, I hope so too! <3

      Delete
  4. I loved that book series! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I loved reading you comment. I remember when the Jonas Brothers were all the rage. Even my mom was a fan. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Ashleigh! Haha, my older sisters and I were big fans of them. ;)

      Delete