polka dots.

Today it is surprisingly warm out considering that it snowed a bit last night. I'm so happy it snowed, because we all know Winter isn't really Winter without snow. It's a just a really dreary, ugly, lacking-in-all-charm version of Fall. Right?


But really this is just teasing me. There's just a sprinkling of snow- not enough to build a snow man or make snow ice cream or any of that good stuff.







// chambray button down - wal-mart // jeans - second-hand shop // boots - gift //

Last Friday I went consignment/thrift shopping with my friend. I spotted these jeans and pulled them out and admired them and I thought, 'What are the odds that these will be my size?' But low and behold, I checked the tag and they were my size! Plus they were on sale for $5. Score!

How would you wear these polka-dot jeans?

14 comments :

  1. Those jeans are so cute! Perfect for mixing it up from normal denim jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! That is true. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love how you wore it with a denim top since you can't do that with jeans. Here in Ohio we got snow in November, but none now! Not fair! :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I hope we all get more snow.

      Delete
  3. You look cute! It's so fun to find items of clothing one "loves" at first sight that are the *right size*! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, those pants are so stinkin' cute...and you totally rock them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abbey! You're so sweet.

      Delete
  5. I am definitely going to have to try this look! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the "You are amazing and so is your blog" award- please don't feel like you have to do it. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted polka dot trousers for forever! Great find... the way you've worn them makes me think they'd look amazing with wellies too! CC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I had that thought too, CiCi! Thanks for your comment! xx

      Delete