Gingham dress for youth group

Hello, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Last night I went to my Youth Group New Years party and had a lot of fun! We played Malarkey and Sardines, which are both really quite fun despite the fact that I'm not that great at them. :)

(Please ignore the bad lighting in these photos. It was already sunset when we took these and it was FREEZING so we didn't want to go out and take more.)






// shirt - hand me down // dress - thrift store // jeans - kohls // boots - gift // necklace - hand me down from the thrift store // bangles - gift //

 xoxo.

10 comments :

  1. Love this mix! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like your boots. :D Also, the lighting actually looks neat to me. Sunset is such a lovely time of day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige, that is so sweet! It really is.

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! And the sunlight isn't that bad. :) :P

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morning! I'm glad.

      Delete
  4. I tagged you on my blog- for the Winter Wasteland tag!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you be cuter? I love the knotted shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet. :) Thank you!

      Delete