One Outfit Three Ways | Day One

Hey hey hey! Today is day one of the blog event over at Bramblewood Fashion. The goal is to style one outfit three different ways. Ashley from Bramblewood Fashion's look for today is absolutely adorable- you should go check it out!
I chose to style this jumpsuit. I think it will really be a challenge, it'll be pretty difficult to style something, that already makes such a statement, three different ways. We'll see how it goes!
Today was a super busy day, and we were rushing about, so these pictures were taking super quick on the back porch of our new house that we're currently renovating! Hopefully for tomorrow's outfit I'll be able to take some decent pictures.


jumpsuit - thrift store // shoes - hand me down // earrings - walmart 

I styled it really simply for the first day. Like I said, it makes such a statement all on it's own that it doesn't need much styling!

What do you think of jumpsuits? 

8 comments :

  1. I think jumpsuits are super fabulous (especially on you..gosh!) but honestly, I'm not sure I could pull them off. ;) Still, so so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbey! Girl, I'm pretty sure you could make anything look stylish. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I can't wait to see how you style your jumpsuit three ways, Ashley. [Okay, that was weird. Now I feel like I'm talking to myself.] :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! Haha, I know what you mean.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty print on this jumpsuit!
    I like wearing this type of jumpsuits, they are comfy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, they really are.

      Delete