One Outfit Three Ways | Day Two

Well guys, so much for taking decent outfit pictures today...


shirt - hand me down // jumpsuit - thrift store // sunnies - walmart // bangles - gift // sandals - walmart // ring - second hand shop // earrings - forever 21

Today is day two of Ashley over at Bramblewood Fashion's blog event! I'm pretty happy with how my outfit turned out today. I love the shirt tied in the front look and I do it often enough, so I thought why not put it over my jumpsuit to make it look like pants? 
Unfortunately these outfit pictures were, again, taken super quickly. I usually just take outfit pictures when I have time, I'm not used to having to take some even when I don't feel like it, haha! 
I'm super excited for the last day of this event tomorrow! Check back again then to see the third and final way I style my jumpsuit. 
-Ashley xx

3 comments :

  1. Haha I know all about taking pictures quickly. Mine usually end up looking weird, oh well :P
    cute look!!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the added shirt to the jumpsuit!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:56 PM

    This is so cute and it looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete