Autumn Bucket List


Happy first day of Fall everybody! I don't know about you all, but for me, Autumn is the season when I feel most inspired to create things and do fun stuff. Here is my 'bucket list' of some things that I hope to do this season!

   1. Try something new!

What better time to try something new than when all the leaves are getting rid of the old and making way for the new. I think Fall is the perfect time to do something you've always wanted to but were maybe too afraid to try? This can be anything- joining a Christmas pageant, making a new friend, wearing funky clothes- I'll probably try a new hairstyle.

   2. Make apple pie

Yuummm.

    3. Embrace your inner hipster

Or prepster, or hippie- whatever little fashion voice is inside you trying to get out for just one day!

  4. Enjoy the view

Fall is a truly beautiful season. Why not make the most out of it by going to a look-out-point and enjoying it? 

   5. Sew something

Okay, okay, so not everybody likes to sew. I've barely sewn at all in my life time, but it can be really fun! It doesn't have to be anything big, like a dress- it can be something small, like a pair of mittens for your friend.

   6. Try dark lipstick

Autumn is the best time to try dark lipstick. 

   7. Have an adventure-and vlog it! 

Adventure is in the eye of the beholder. Do something- anything- and vlog it so you will remember!

   8. Jump in a pile of leaves

Why pass up an opportunity to jump in a pile of leaves? Remember to bag them up afterwards so they don't kill your grass.

What's on your Fall Bucket List?



3 comments :

  1. I like this autumn bucket list idea, so cute!
    I'll need to try to accomplish a couple of these things myself!

    xo, Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a great bucket list! I may steal a few of your ideas ;)
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these ideas! ♥

    ReplyDelete