My Five Favorite Instagram Accounts
















Follow me on Instagram- @thriftytoppings

Instagram is a recent obsession of mine, and I think it's a great way to document things that you want to remember in an artistic way. It's almost like a mini blog, and I think they are so fun to read through. I love seeing people's everyday lives portrayed artistically. Here are five of my favorite Instagram accounts:

1. @kenziefaith
Kenzie has such great style and I seriously want her entire wardrobe. She's also an amazing photographer. Her Instagram is beautiful, and man does this girl know how to play with light + shadows!

2. @itsjustgaby94
Gaby is the photographer over at Bramblewood Fashion, and her Insta feed is absolutely perfect. She has a gorgeous color scheme going on and amazing fashion sense.

3. @maggieroyce
Seriously ladies, you will never be too old to love pink. Maggie seriously gets that and her feed is filled with perfectly pink adorable-ness.

4. @madisonlanders
Some of the most inspirational captions, prettiest photography, and gorgeous outfit pictures. Madison's feed is beautiful and one to follow for sure!

5. @thesophiafulton.blog
Sophia has some seriously beautiful, minimalistic photos. Her feed is so clean and gorgeous. (Pssst, coming soon on Thrifty Toppings- Sophia is going to share her Instagram tips with us!)

What are some of your favorite Instagram accounts/your own Instagram account? Let me know in the comments below- I'd love to check them out!

2 comments :

  1. Isn't IG tons of fun! I also love Gaby's feed; its pretty much perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these accounts :) Such gorgeous feeds!

    ReplyDelete