Currently Wishing For




1. Lace-up Wedge Ankle Booties
This pin is what got me started wanting red booties. How great for Fall and the Holiday season would these be? I would love to wear them with an outfit of black and grey for a pop of color.

2. CamelBak Water Bottle
I don't know about you guys, but I seriously don't like to drink tap water at all- filtered water just tastes so, so much better! And guys, this water bottle has a filter built in. How cool is that? I've been realizing that I need a new, good water bottle that I can have with me during volleyball practices + games. This one totally fits the bill and it's also super sleek and shiny!

3. FujiFilm Camera
How cute is this Polaroid-esque camera? It looks like so much fun. A little out of my price range right now, but it's definitely on my wishlist.

4. Turquoise Statement Necklace
I've been needing a statement necklace for sure, and this one is beautiful and has gorgeous colors.

5. Floral Print Socks
Floral socks are so cute in my opinion, and these are no exception. I absolutely adore the color scheme of blue on black.

What has been on your wishlist lately?

Disclaimer- this post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. I do not necessarily condone everything on the website(s) I've linked to. 

6 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! I love those shoes!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they gorgeous? Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love wedge booties! I had the really cute pair from F21 in a gorgeous camel color and they looked SO good on!

    You def. should invest in an Instax! It is pricey for a novelty, but it's such fun! I have it in pink and it sits on top of my bookshelf as a decor piece when I'm not using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I definitely want a good pair for Fall. I really, really want an Instax- Sounds like a cute decoration too!

      Delete
  3. I love the wedge booties! May I ask where the red ones are from?
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from overstock.com! I linked to them in my post if you want to see them.

      Delete