Trends // Floral Kimono





I've finally jumped on the Kimono bandwagon (is that still a trend or did I miss it?) and I gotta say I'm loving it. Normally I'm not one to rock the more trendy pieces, but I feel like this outfit, with the kimono and button up skirt, could fit in the 'trendy' category. It just sort of just came together in my head and I really like it. 



Of course, a lot of styles that I really like are super trendy right now, which is both good and bad: good because the clothing I like is a lot easier to find in stores, bad because I try to dress semi uniquely- I just don't like it when it seems like everyone is wearing the exact same thing as everyone else.







Of course, since I typically like to stick with thrift stores anyway it doesn't help me quite as much that the styles I like are trendy right now. It might help a little because people will be donating it more, but it helps in an off-hand way.


kimono - hand me down // shirt - thrifted // skirt - target // sunnies - walmart // necklace - gift // shoes - cvs // nail polish - sinful colors in hazard

What do you guys think about trends? What's something you like that's really trendy right now? Let me know in the comments below!

-Ashley, xx

4 comments :

  1. What a cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO super cute! Especially love that last photo of you, so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so sweet, thanks!

      Delete