Trendy Tuesday // Palazzo Pants

Hello lovelies! How are you all doing on this fine Tuesday? I have deemed today Trendy Tuesday, because, I mean, it's Tuesday and 'Trendy Tuesday' is rather catchy, you've got to admit. So I thought I would pick out a trend and post my thoughts on it! If any of ya'll want to join in and do a 'Trendy Tuesday' post on your own blog, leave me a link below in the comments- I would love to see it!

So today I'm doing...


Palazzo Pants!

I've seen this trend around lately and I must say, I'm loving it. I think it's so cute and comfortable.


Some, like the pair above, almost look like a skirt at first glance.


Others have a bit more of a defined pant leg. 


However I must say I do think these are actually more for the summer time.

I also really like palazzo pants because they're already so pizzazz-y that you don't need to add a lot of accessories and things to look fabulous. 

What do you think about Palazzo Pants?

Disclaimer- I do not necessarily condone everything on the website(s) I linked to.


No comments :

Post a Comment