What I Wore // Cozy and Simple

Hello everyone! Today my sister and I had a dear friends birthday party to go to, so we woke up at around 8:00 and drove into town to buy her a gift. It was slightly chilly so I decided to wear a new scarf that I haven't had a chance to wear yet!


Scarf -- gift from a friend
Sweater -- Wal-Mart [$10.00?]
Jeans -- Express via Plato's Closet [$16.00]
Boots -- don't remember [$12.00]

After the birthday party we came home, tidied up the kitchen, and relaxed for a while. Gahh I love Saturdays. :)

I tied this scarf really simply today, but I love the way it looks! Since my scarf is rectangular, I folded it in half and then in a triangle shape before I wrapped it once around. Lately I've been experimenting with different ways to tie scarfs. 

What's your favorite way to tie a scarf? What do you like most about Saturdays?

No comments :

Post a Comment