What I Wore // Parisian Chic







 Hat -- Hand me down
Sweater -- Banana Republic via thrift store [$5 bag sale]
Skirt -- Target [don't remember]
Shoes -- Famous Footwear [around $25] 

Today I didn't know what I was going to wear, but I went to get dressed and somehow this outfit made its way onto my body and before I new it I was curling my (totally grown out) bangs. It sort of reminds me of a stereotypical French dude- like this fashionable man, oh-hoh-hoh.


I bought this skirt like, maybe two years ago, at Target. And let me just tell you, I love this skirt. It's like the best thing I've ever owned and it has never failed me (it's very, er... loyal.) Do you guys have a favorite skirt? Where is it from?
Disclaimer- I do not necessarily condone everything on the website(s) I linked to.

8 comments :

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    That outfit is super cute! It looks like it would be really fun to wear. :-) ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this outfit! It definitely has that chic, French look. Your shoes are darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post! Your outfit is perfection <3
    Thank you so much for commenting my blog, I'm so glad I discovered yours:)
    You have a new follower, looking forward to your future posts Ashley! xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, J! You are too sweet. :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm loving this look! Target really does have some great skirts, and that hat and bag are just must-haves. <3 New follower xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete