Stripes are awesome.

Guys, why am I always wearing stripes? Stripes. Stripes. Stripes. Stripes. There's more than that even. I am a zebra.



sunglasses - old navy // shirt - target // purse - target // shorts - old navy // shoes - forever 21 // ring - hand me down

ANYWAY. This is what I wore last week when my friends and I had a going away party for one of our friends going to college. The night was kind of bittersweet, because we had our whole crew together and were just talking and laughing and having fun, but also one of us would be leaving in a few days and who knows when we would all get together again?
Also, leaving for college no less. We're all getting older and we're all going to go to separate colleges most likely. Before we know it we'll all be married and won't have spoken to each other for years. Hopefully that'll never happen...

What's your most worn pattern? Have you ever had to say a hard goodbye? 


12 comments :

  1. This outfit is adorable!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....aren't stripes the best?! You know I wear them a lot. ;) Cute shoes!
    It is bittersweet that your friend is going off to college, but that's great you got to have a goodbye party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do wear stripes a lot, and you're super stylish so I guess that's a good sign for me! :) Thanks Paige!

      Delete
  3. Stripes are my best friend, too! Aghh your outfit is so adorable! I really want to buy a pair of red shoes now ;)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are great, aren't they? Red shoes would look fabulous on you, dear. :)

      Delete
  4. I love those shorts! I have been on the look out for a nice ( and cheap) pair of jean shorts...I haven't found them yet but I am determined to find them!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! It can be so hard to find the perfect piece. I hope you find shorts you like!

      Delete
  5. HI Ashley! Thanks for stopping by. I actually got the dress from Pink Blush. It's a really cute boutique based out of California. I love stripes too! They're my favorite. Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Ashleigh! I'll have to check out that shop.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11:10 PM

    Hi!
    I hope you check out my blog and please follow by email. creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    I hope you will enter my Bible or Scripture card giveaway! :)
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete