High Waisted Shorts


I know I'm in the minority here, but I honestly can't wait for Fall already. Summer is probably my least favorite season, I hate being all hot and sticky, and really the only good part about summer is that you can go swimming. But I would gladly trade that for it to be Autumn. 



To be honest, I was never even looking forward to Summer! I mean, most of the time if you ask me what my favorite season is I'll say whatever season is coming next, but last spring my 'favorite season' jumped straight to Fall.



I can't wait to be able to wear the clothes that I like, warmer, autumnal clothing (as you can maybe see by the fact that I'm wearing a cardigan in the humid summer heat!). Autumn is my favorite season to dress for, I LOVE sweaters, scarves, tights and muted colors. And I just like the cold weather better too, which is kind of funny because I get cold pretty easily so you'd think I'd like the warmer months best!

everything thrifted or hand-me-down

I've actually been trying to challenge myself to buy/wear more colorful things lately since I can almost always in be found in dark colors, but I can't wait til Fall when that's socially acceptable! 

What's your favorite season?

xx, Ash

4 comments :

  1. SO super cute, Ashley! Your style is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling!

      Delete
  2. Those shorts are adorable! I love this outfit :)

    Elizabeth
    http://whimsicalthoughtss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete