Peter Pan Collar // Guest Post by Abbey

Hey guys! Today the fabulous blogger Abbey is guest posting. Miss Abbey is so sweet and I'm ecstatic to have her on my blog today! I hope you all enjoy her post and don't forget to go follow her blog! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, lovelies!

I'm Abbey, and today I have the pleasure of guest posting on Thrifty Toppings for Ashley! Lovely Ashley is one of my favorite style bloggers, and when she emailed me asking if I would guest post for her I was absolutely delighted. Thank you girly for this opportunity!

So today I'm showing you girls a new favorite outfit of mine, and it's a recent favorite simply because of the darling little details such as the peter pan collar! The name itself brings back memories of watching Walt Disney's Peter Pan as a little girl. Because when I wasn't watching The Little Mermaid or Cinderella, I was watching Peter Pan. What was your favorite Disney film growing up?








 Collared blouse || Charlotte Russe (thrifted) 
Faux Pearls || Borrowed 
Floral skirt || Nordstrom (thrifted)
Black pumps || Thrifted 

 I hope you darlings enjoyed! You can check out all the details of what I'm wearing right above, and check out my blog by clicking here and follow me on various social media! XOXO   

2 comments :

  1. I adore that top so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey, your outfit is absolutely darling, and your hair is always on point! :D

    <3 Blaze Ann

    ReplyDelete